You can often resolve disputed matters by first talking to someone in the Med-QUEST office. Please contact the office that made your determination. If you still disagree with the decision or action taken, you have the right to file an appeal. This review is called an Administrative Hearing or a Fair Hearing. They are the same thing.

Individuals seeking an appeal must request a hearing within 90 days of the dated Med-QUEST notice.